Phun - Loving Family of Five

Home is where each lives for the other, and all live for Christ.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Alice walking outside for the first time...

Alice wondering what she is sitting in.
Not to sure about walking outside.
Wanting to get out of the leaves. They
are too scratchy!

Still wobbly, so she falls down.
Still determined, she gets up and says "I'm out of here!"

Alice has been walking for about 3 1/2 weeks now. She hardly took any baby steps. She just got up and took off. She is such a doll!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh!!! Those are such darling photos!!!

Ronette said...

Lisa! She is so incredibly cute! Your blog is looking great!

Ronette

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
Keep blogging! I have saved your site so I can keep up with you guys. My blog is http://jaxmyth.typepad.com/ so check me out too!